Monday, October 29, 2012

The Time To Smile.

Ever since we had our practicum way back 1st year college, I always want to be assigned as one of the Front Desk Clerk. But in some hotels in the Philippines, they don't assign trainees at the front desk, instead they let them do 'door girl' or guest relations officer. But here in Truly Asia, they have different way of handling trainees. They let them do work as if trainees are staffs. 
Luckily, I am now assigned at the Front Desk and I will be here for the next 6 months, oh yes baby! :) Thank God, I prayed for this, and now, it is given to me. :)
With me is one of my close friend Shanice, we had the same schedule since we started our training here last October 6, and I am thankful that I have her as my company. Though Front Office work is as stressful as baby sitting a kid, I have to find a way to be happy and to feel satisfied with my working environment.
I have to enjoy, and make the rest of my days here, a memorable one.

*Turns out our first day wasn't really exciting at all.


*The first day of duty, the first time to be out there wearing this coat 

*Operator(s) of the day.

*After the break.
*On our way to an EARLY shift, that was about 6 o'clock AM and it feels like 4 AM.

* How we wish our Room @ the Hostel is as comfy as this one.
*Have a break, buy Neslo; by the way, Neslo stands for Nescafe and MILO. NES-LO
and BTW again, I appreciate the taste of the coffee here, (back then I really don't drink coffee as in NEVER! ) but now, this drink tastes really good, and currently, after our duty, we find time to buy one before going home. ;)

No, we are not Vain. I mean, not that much, we just want to capture every moment. 'chos! but anyway, I just want to share this memories with you guys, this girl next to me is Shanice, and you can follow her too, here. :)

So that's it for this blog post, ;) I am still in the afternoon shift, and my body clock is totally wreck, I mean, I sleep late and I can wake up as early as 7 am. HAHA. I should have an 8 hour beauty rest. So, for now, byebye. ;))

xoxx,
V <3

No comments:

Post a Comment