Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Time To Blog.

Okay, I know that I owe my readers *if there's any, who keeps on visiting my blog* a blog post of what, where and how I am doing right now.
First of all, I am finally here in Malaysia! :) Hooray for that, to be exact, we are staying here at Jalan Tasik Selatan, Block B, 8th floor Room 4. It's quite far from Ancasa Hotel and Spa, Kuala Lumpur but we can now manage to walk from here to Ancasa. Yes, we have to walk, from here to the train station and from the station to the Hostel.

Anyway, before I stepped in to the grounds of Malaysia, I was really excited to see how great and live the place is. But right now, after seeing things and observing how people treat each other, their cultures and attitudes, one thing is for sure. Ít is more FUN in THE PHILIPPINES'. However, Kuala Lumpur, have great places to offer, so far I've been to some places that they are really proud of, such as KLCC.
One of the highlight of KLCC is their dancing fountain.



*Some snapshots of their dancing fountain, the water will start dancing (swaying back and forth, going up and down) around 8 in the evening and will last for about 3-5 minutes, it has a 30 minute interval per presentation.

* and that's us. Sheila, Me, Christine and Shanice*
 

* This is Malaysia's Petronas Towers. I still can't believe the fact that I was able to soar the breath taking scenario of this two lovely building.For a moment, It took my breathe away, because when you soar up to see the tip of the tower, you can see the fog from the ground, somehow, you can hardly see the 'tip'of the tower, and the building itself has this sparkling thing, that even from a far, it catches your attention*

Kuala Lumpur, offers a lot of shopping malls too, from the cheapest to the most expensive items that you wish to buy, but we were not able to buy random things, as of now..We have to think many times before pulling the item out from the rack and bringing it to the counter. Mhaaan! the money here is really hard to find. 

*This one is Pavillion*

* Berjaya Time Square*

*Mid Valley: Malaysia's largest Mall* 
I know it doesn't look like a 'LARGE'mall from where we were standing but that building at the back of us, is just a portion size of the mall, and we only stroll for the north part of the mall only.

*That's all for know. It is 3:00 in the dawn and I have to sleep, maybe tomorrow I will blog again about random things happening here in Malaysia. :) I promise to blog more about Malaysia, I miss blogging soo much and I miss Philippines too.

2 comments: