Monday, November 14, 2011

LOUIE.

I don't know what's up with me, I just felt like I wanna blog about some of my friends.
The first one I want to talk about is Louie.


Vince Louie Chui Eblamo is his full name. He was born on April 22nd. I first met Louie when we was in 4th grade. He was a transferee from the other section. Quick background, I had my elementary days at ICCS. There's a two curriculum on going at that time, the NGTC, and the Regular curriculum. Like any other schools, in order to be enrolled at NGTC, one will have to pass the exam, fortunately, I passed the exam, and was with the curriculum since 2nd grade. So that's how our school's curriculum works. Until we graduate elementary, we were on the same section.
Our high school was fun, we were still on the same section since freshmen to senior years. Good Thing, it was the que for us to be close to each other, not much like when we were younger, we won't spend time talking that much, because Louie was the kind of person who was a mocking-boy. I was quite annoyed by his jokes, 'corny jokes'.But as soon as you'll know him more, you will open-heartily accept him.
Plus, our parents know each other because they were office-mates before. Through ups and downs, our friendship grew stronger.
Louie is VAIN. a certified VAIN. He's like a female version of a girl I knew. It's sad that he's really faithful I mean, when he love a girl, he will truly give it all. Until He's heart will be broken into million pieces, and we friends would ofcourse, cheer him up and be with him, though words wouldn't be enough, but at the end, it's always him, who will choose. Sometimes, Louie is stupid, because no matter how many times a girl will break his heart, he will still love that certain girl and wouldn't move on. I won't like interfere with what kind of relationship they have, but it's Louie, it's my friend, and I just want him to be happy. He deserves the best girl. I just wish that, that girl will knock into his heart and be with him, for him to be happy like what he deserves to be.

*It's pathetic that we were long time friends, and yet, we don't have a good picture together. :P *

XO,
V♥

No comments:

Post a Comment