Monday, November 14, 2011

cam whore.

Yesterday, one of our barkada, invited us over for dinner at their place, at Suarez to be exact.
I wasn't expecting my mother to allow me, but she did, well, anyway.
I was expecting  that we were many, but it turned out that there were only 9 of us. But still, party must go on. 'chos! We went home like 9-ish,we stopped first at Glyde's and just say 'HI' since glyde was not with us, because of some other circumstances that her presence must be needed. Then we went walking and we reached our place. YEAY! They stayed for a while, and went home around 10:30. 

But before we got separate ways, we 'cam whore'
Yes, there were a lot of pictures, but this is what I wanted to share to all of you who's basically reading this post.
XO,
V♥

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos!:)

    btw, please join my blog giveaway :)
    http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

    ReplyDelete