Monday, November 14, 2011

Like any other people who's normal like me, we wanted to be entertained with something that is worth it. As for my part, I am being entertained with movies, well, I guess, there's any other things that I am entertained with, but when i am at home, and internet connection would not work like crap, movies and clips will always be possible. 
Aside from the series that I am really hooked with, such as the famous THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, then my long term GOSSIP GIRL, the music would always be GLEE, how hot NIKITA, they are the PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, the witches in THE SECRET CIRCLE, suspense of RINGER. Right now, I am catching up with HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. I know, I am far enough, I am still at the first season, yet there are 7 seasons running. Seriously, I thought the entire series was boring and ugh just whatever, so, I give it a try and chance, and then boom! i am looking forward 'till I reach the 7th season. :))))))))) 
Read more about HIMYM, here. 

I just love them. and this picture.

Then next one is,
It's more likely of a fairy tale thingy, but the catch here is, it's a mash up between fairy tale and reality. I am a type of princess-like girl, so I like movies or clips that involves with the thing. Read more here.
Plus,evil queen's words were powerful, I like how she portray her role, somehow, there's a power between her words, that make me like her more, AHAHHA. It's quite of a double meaning, but anyway, If you would want to catch up with the series, you could still download it at Torrent. OUAT is still on the 4th episode of the 1st season. 
" i know the Hero wouldn't believed at first, if she do, it would be a bad story"

XO, 
V♥

No comments:

Post a Comment