Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's a girl thing!

Hi! I am Vanessa Marie, and I'm 18. I am now a lady, more or less a month from now, i will be turning 19 and that would be my last year of me being a teenager. ohh gosh! 
This post will turn into piece of crap about me sharing that I love pink! WTH!? you might wonder, whats with the Intro? why soo dramatic, and it will only turned out to be, me loving the color pink.
Here's why, Yesterday, I went to our local shopping mall and shop for some personal things. Paolo accompanied me and helped me on choosing, which is which, going back to school I opened my newly purchased items, one by one and Paolo suddenly realized that t' was all pink!


I then said to him that I like pink, Since RAINBOW is my favorite color, I will add pink in my list of favs.
Right this morning, as I was looking into my things, I suddenly realized, again, that majority of my 'kikay items' were all pink! gosh! Perhaps it's all coincidence. Before I used to like purple, but most of friends loved it so I just switched to pink, and by the way it's really girlyyyyyyyy.

Take a look at these pixies. :)

See what I mean? :)

Then I can't barely zip my Kikay Kit

These are the content of my pink pouch that is hard to zip. =))
a pressed powder, a blush, an eye shadow (the rimmel london and loreal paris) another blush which I frequently use ( nichido and sophie martin) then a concealer which I haven't used since I bought it *impulse buying yeah* 

Lipsticks and Lip Balm 
Maybelline lip gloss (i still haven't used it since the day it was given to me) Careline lip shimmer, Victoria Secret Beauty Rush (Mango tango flavor) Avon lip balm, my friequently used Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm, Lipstick from Bench, Merl Norman Rio Red Lipstick, Natasha Nude Lipstick and my favorite Sophie Martin Summer Pink lipstick. 
These are just extra paraphernalia. Eye liner, eyebrow liner, moisturizer and a scissors.

I'm 18. and being a student, I can say these things are important for a girl, every girl should look great. We all wanted to be called pretty and beautiful. :) It's just a matter of how we are going to use these and depending on the situations and occasions. 

As for me, when I'm wearing my uniform I always paired my uniform with a fresh look based make-up, but with a day to day activities, a blush and a lip balm would be good to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment