Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EXPRESSING.


..................................................
I know, I shouldn't say things like this, but since this is my blog, I can express and write freely on any reaction and comment whenever I want.
Let me start this one with a RANT.

I hate those students who actually take things for granted! I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU! I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU WILL READ THIS ONE, BUT I AM HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AT THIS MOMENT, I HATE YOU.

OUR FINALS MY DEAR CLASSMATES, IS BASED ON 'CLASS PERFORMANCE' do we really have to explain what that means? we are just asking one hour of your time, and besides, it's not really hard because that certain schedule is the schedule for our subject that we are going to have our finals. Isn’t that really hard for you to be with us, and just participate, and suggest,?!!! @"#$%"!!!!

Imagine, if we didn't talked to our instructor and beg, then all our efforts will be wasted! >:(((((((((( GRRRRRRRRR! I hate this, I mean, those students who wouldn't just exert effort and make things as much as possible. Is it that hard to be there at school? and by the way, you are supposed to be at school because WE DO HAVE A CLASS! 
Why on earth do you keep on missing class, for nonsense? for what?! GO ON A DATE?! WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS?! 
are they going to make your grades? are they going to help you and pay your tuition fees?! 
For God sake! RESPECT YOUR PARENTS! LIFE IS HARD, THEY'VE WORKED REALLY HARD TO PAY YOUR EXPENSIVE TUITION FEES, and THEN WHAT?! YOU'LL GET A GRADE OF 5 BECAUSE YOU'RE SKIPPING CLASS?! GET A LIFE!
Another thing, some people will come to you when they want something, like PM you in Facebook.
You are a student, you should know things, schedules and what to do, Stop asking and acting like you don't even care!

*makalagot kaau ng pangutana na 'mag-unsa ta?' nganu diay? skwelahan man gud ni, 'magdula guro ta noh?' !@$%#!!!!!! isa pjod, 'ga unsa mo gnha?' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!>:(((((((((((((( 'cjaydgjskd! dis.a ka gnha?! cgig2 biga2, ilugar na beh! di kay cgi lang pamiga, wai agi' *

It's really unfair for those students who really strive hard to aim good grades (like me'chos!).

No comments:

Post a Comment