Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Vampire Diaries

Since the time I've watched the first episode of season 1 of the said series last year, I now, wanted to be a vampire. Though vampires, wolves, and witches were all supernatural and if  I am one of them I wouldn't be able to reach the kingdom of God.
But, In the other side of my fantasy imagination, I really wanted to be a vampire.
I can compel, do fast moves, never get old, and have a pretty face plus that white radiant skin. :))
Ever since vampire shows and other stuffs that relates to vampires, I noticed one similar character that goes to all vampire icon. They're all handsome and pretty, plus they're white! HAHAH. :)
One of my existing favorite Vampire Show today is THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! 





see what I mean? This is Katerina Petrova, a vampire that lives for 500 years already, and look how pretty she is.


I'll leave you a nightmare. 
when she's starving. :))

One thing that makes me like TVD is that the story was really unique, it was by the way based on the novel written by L.J. Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment