Wednesday, October 12, 2011

search for the missing suspender.

Yah know what those suspenders looks like? 
Good Thing for you, if you know, BUT if you don't know, go ahead, and dig google for the answer.
I was sort of pissed why some salesclerk doesn't even know what that is. O.O
OhMyGosh, really?! 

Since Friday's fast approaching, and that would be our Banquet finals, a group of 7 in our class, Monday schedule will perform a dance number, since I am having a dancing genes kept inside my body, I did joined the group. :)) A part of the costume is the suspender. So that is why, it's really a must! And that's the typical look everyone's visualizing. 

A short of recap, our Banquet finals will going to be a sort of application of everything that we discussed, so Ma'am Iyay merged the 3 sections, and we decided to have a 'CHILDREN'S PARTY' ohh, wow! O.O So that's it. Most of my friends, planned to wear shorts, with suspender,to come up a fashion that looks like this:


Anway, back to the track, Cliffy, Marj, Nenen, Pao and I went to Mall to search for the said thing, then, Marj and Cliffy had some business to do, so it was Me, Nenen and Pao who was left. It was really hard because we kept on searching anywhere and we only found suspenders that is worth 500++ and to think, that's really expensive because we will only wear it once, and just for the sake of Friday.
After 30 minutes, we decided to split up, Nenen will go to Street Shop then I will go to Korean stores. Just a split seconds after we've separated, I found a cute black shorts with suspenders attached to it, at ukay and it's really affordable! (yeah, i wore ukay2 items) I was quite hesitant to buy it because I was thinking of Nenen. So i didn't buy it. 
TRENDLINE (ultra,park avenue,beside sun gate)-UNICITY-SQUARRELLAND. and we were just walking, ( I was with Pao BTW.) 
Then I suggested to go at this certain place, and poof! SUSPENDERS are EVERYWHERE! HAHAHA K.

After having this post, I want to have more of it! Just like these:


No comments:

Post a Comment