Monday, September 26, 2011

You Can't Hurry Love.

As I was browsing through my youtube videos, there's this one certain account who called my attention. The user was at the same time my friend, and i also wanted to see her latest activities on her profile. I was impressed on what she and her team made. I really don't have any clue on what the video's purpose but somehow, it gives me entertainment while watching the clip, maybe because everyone in the video are my friends. :)
The video was entitled 'YOU CAN'T HURRY LOVE' if i would dissect it, the story was a love triangle, Mora loves Ina, Ina loves Armael which happens to be Mora's friend. That typical teenager story which might happened in real life, boy likes girl and girl likes the other boy which is a friend of a boy, somehow, it's really confusing, but at the same time, that exact emotion you felt while you are in the situation.
I only got the chance to watch the first part,probably part 2,3,4,5 and the rest of it were under planned. :))

To Ina, and the rest of the actress, actors, crews and staff, plus the director and story line board. GOOD JOB!

enjoy watching the part 1 of YOU CAN'T HURRY LOVE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment