Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Time to 'WRITE SOMETHING'

Why Hello there!
I am really silent these past days and my life is boring.
Every single day that has passed since graduation was ______________________ blank.
Literally, It seems that, I've been doing the things that keeps me busy the previous summer. (i.e. Series. TV. eat. TV. series. text). I mean, seriously? I am not a student anymore, I am this desperate to have a job, I kept on sending resumes online but no possible employer yet. 

Again, I felt tired writing (again, i am lazy) and all i wanted to do is watch series and watch series.
I want some output but I am not doing any action. (yeah, I think I'm not going anywhere with this kind of attitude)
Why won't I start now? *great idea* (make an action!)
So, I happen to visit one of my close friend's blog and all I think about at that time was 'damn! she's one lucky girl'. I mean, I envy her ever since she started blogging. Imagine, I started this blog last March 2011 and she started hers later of the said date, then boom! her blog is as successful as Laureen Uys'! kidding.
Her blog is really successful. trust me, want proof? Go visit, loveandelegance.blogspot.com.

My friend is really generous that she shared to me some tips that would help. I have visited her site a few seconds ago and it was really inspiring.

So let me take this 'inspiring aura' while it lasts.

Bye for now!

xoxx,
V <3

1 comment: