Saturday, December 1, 2012

The time to say HO-HO.

Officially, It's December.
'em grabbing the opportunity to blog, because every veins in my body wants me to blog something, so here it goes. I just want to share some pictures of how our department tries to be 'happy' with the approaching Christmas celebration, when the fact is they don't celebrate the occasion and as what I have heard, they don't like Christmas. I cannot believe this! I am actually surrounded by grinches here. If before, I used to watch this movie over and over again, right now, I am actually, standing next to grinches. ayoooooo.

I haven't pictured out how my Christmas will be liked here, but let's just see how things work.


Hi!



So, have you think of what present you could give me? :)
xoxo,
V <3

2 comments:

  1. pasko na kau sa iniu baaaan..mypa mo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ngeee, dli jd em, kami2 ray feel ang pasko dria, naay decor pero ang mga tao kay mga grinch kaayu, dli cla gnhan ug pasko. :((

      Delete