Thursday, August 9, 2012

OH-GHOST.

As much as I don't like the subject every TTH 3:30-7:30. Still I would endure the boredom, sit and go listen to every lecture Ma'am R would give us. However, this is one of the reason why I can survive the course subject. :))

and the latest one:
there are a lot of vain shots, but as for now, these are the photos i'd like to share to you. 
HAHAHAHA. I don't know why, but there's no meeting in our Asian class where I did not laugh. Thanks to my Table-mates/Seat-mates. ;)))

xoxx,
V ♥




4 comments:

  1. Cool pics! What cam did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geee. thanks! :) cam from MacBookPro

      Delete
    2. Wow a MacBookPro! How much does it cost nowadays? I only have Acer.

      Delete
  2. i don't know actually, the owner won't spill the price.. ;D

    ReplyDelete