Thursday, August 9, 2012

Joliemoi

Hey Everyone! :)
Sorry for the hiatus. School has been really busy and I have to dedicate a lot of time, effort and attention. As far as I love blogging and writing things, I don't want to leave my site with cobwebs and just plain boring stuff,my blog right now, is pretty much boring and I don't know exactly, how to shift my blog with my 'ideal' site. So, I was hoping to see something new, and I found this site which offers great deals to every fashion lover.

Everyone, Let me introduce to you, Jolie Moi.

Jolie Moi is a unique and creative company that offers original products designed by their in-house designers. Their collection focuses on beautiful pieces that incorporate today's trends with an added vintage twist, (who doesn't like a touch of vintage anyway). All of their items are wearable, fashionable and pure friendly without  compromising quality.

By just visiting their site and viewing their items, I couldn't wait to try every piece they're offering.
So,A part of my wishlist are the following:

1.


2.


3. 


and there's a lot more! I don't want to just post pictures of everything I have in my wishlist but for the Dresses, take note, I have the categories. HAHA. For the Dresses, I have these 3 as my top favs. ;) Each dress, as you can see, has their own uniqueness and there really is a 'touch of vintage'

I hope Philippines is not as hot as ever but as much as there's a time where I could wear coats and jackets I really want to flaunt everything I have in my closet.
With Jolie Moi's collection, Here are my top favs:

I like the Military styled jackets because it enhances the shoulder length of a person, and for me, having a broader shoulders is sexy.

For the bag:

The Tan Crossover bag with plaited detail thrills me. It's simple but it's elegant to look at. and I like slings more.

All of these photos were taken from http://www.joliemoi.co.uk/. Check there site now and create your own account, hassle free! they also have a discount for new members, plus they are on a sale up to 60%.So, what are you waiting for visit http://www.joliemoi.co.uk/ now!

xoxx,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment