Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hooray For Today

My day started around 7:45 am. I had my phone alarmed but I kept on snoozing it every time it rings. (so, what's the point of setting the time?), I was really lazy to get up from my bed, then I realize, I have to be early at school.
Done with my rituals and stuff, rushed to school and arrived at 9:00 am.
My whole purpose on going to school was to settle my balances so it would easier for me to enroll the following semester. I already knew that today was the enrollment for summer but I keep insisting myself that the line would be shorter than I thought.
But in reality, I did not expect this!

From where I was standing (at this picture) The Administration Building (where the cashiers are) is across the pedestrian lane; the line was really long, good thing the guard was doing his job, keeping the lines in order and he shall not let the people do 'singit' 
At first I felt lazy to fall in line, because it makes me weak to know that I would be the last person standing, but it came to my realization that I should line-up because I know, time will pass, people will go and I will be next in line. :)

I was alone for an hour then Paolo and Nice came, then we headed to our College. 'Planned' for the next semester, but as we talked, Pao was really bugged about this one subject grade, that became the topic and we helped him out. After some serious talk. We ate our lunch at McDonald's


I don't know why I have McDo relish but whenever I went to our local Mall, I would always end up eating a meal at McDo, and the perfect treat for me would be a Large Fries, and a Sundae. :)
(HAHAH, I know. I know. such a potato monster)
Hoooray for Today!


XOXX
V <3

No comments:

Post a Comment