Sunday, April 1, 2012

36th movie
The Witness; I think this is more of an indie film, but I can assure you, the twist of the entire story was a 'bit' different from the usual. It was more of a Tag-lish language, but you could easily comprehend with the entire scenes, since there are more on actions than conversations. Plus, expect a thrill and a suspense vibe when watching this one. Gwen was a good actress, she's pretty.

37th movie
First time we watched this, we did not finished the entire movie, (because it's boring) but we were already half way done.But when we were having our 'MOVIE MARATHON' with my friendly friends, Paolo really insist to watch the movie, I already knew that there were lots of  ghastly scenes that would make one scream; but in the end, we were able to finish the entire movie. hahaha. how good is that?

38th movie
I somehow like this movie. There's no happily ever after.(50/50)
I like it when, it is realistic, I mean, not because the actor/actress was on the poster he/she will not going to die, this movie was different, you would not expect that the main cast will or will not die. Plus, I took credit with the effects.*applause*
39th movie
Who would forget? The famous: '7 days' from The Ring. We watched this again, last March 28. 
I know this was wayy Old School, but I already forgot how the story runs.
*forgive me*

40th movie
I did not expect that they will end up together.

All comments stated above was purely from my opinion, 
I am NO Movie Critique, but soon, I love to be one.
Anyway, if you haven't watch any movie from the list right there (above).
Please do, I can recommend you with the 38th. *u*

XOXX,
V ♥


2 comments:

  1. i'd like to watch the woman in black! looks so creepy!

    hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO.i am also hosting a one of a kind giveaway, by a very inspirational painter, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post! love movies!

    btw, I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. Please join if you haven't yet! :)

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsc-x-mychiq-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete