Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 90

Yesterday, we went to the City of Golden Friendship.
We went commuting since our car's break was not functioning, so we need to let the repair people do their job.
It was my first time seeing my father riding on a jeep. SERIOUSLY! xD HAHAHAHA.
It was only me, my sister, my sister in law, and papa who went to CDO, and ang hassle mag commute grabi! I mean, honestly, I am not used to commuting when it comes to travelling, since we're used to use the car that we have; though I like the idea of commuting because you can explore places, and get a chance to sight see but the sad thing is, ang eneeeeeet! pare! grabi talaga, sobrang init! :(((
So we went to Divisoria, we ate lunch at Chowking( fast food again) then walk all the way to Dunkin' Donuts ( all in Divisoria branch).
After the meet up with some people (which was one of the main purpose why we're there);
We rode a jeep to Ketkai. It is my first time riding a jeep within the vicinity of CDO. (I am no ignuramos, marami lang talagang bagay-bagay sa buhay na hindi ko pa na try hahaha) And as what I've said, there are a lot of places, I haven't passed through when we were riding in our private car.
Then we were canvassing for cameras, searching for an accessory for the LG phone, (ang hirap hanapin ng accessory ng LG ha! pramis! walang ganito dito sa Iligan, at tanging yung store lang dun sa kalayuan ng KetKai mahahanap yung accessory. haaaaaaaay naku! But I'm still happy, we've found the things we were looking for. :))

So what's new?
Have you explore the part of Ketkai where in you have to cross the over pass, and you could see the distance from one building to the other, it's like Ayala and I've heard, that there is an under construction site, that if it is already done, it is the Ayala-CDO. not so sure though.


I could say it is like Ayala because of the railings and the ambiance, it makes me reminisce to my moments in  Ayala, pero I know, it is more Amazing in Ayala, specially their terraces. :)

After buying the things we want, we also went to SM.
On our way to SM, I like this spot over here.


In reality, the site is stunning, sorry for the low camera quality. :(

Right before we went home, we wish to eat at Coffee Dream, even if I am no Coffee Lover, I wanted to try their shakes and frappes, but the space provided was full of moshimaro. (if you know what i mean, and I'm no racist, just saying. ;) So we instead ate at

Claiming to be Singapore's best Coffee Bun. but Honestly though, not worth the price, and not worth to tip. Did their service crew undergo some training?
But on the brighter side, we still tried Coffee Dream ♥


We only made one order, since we were so full, after having an extra large drink of lemonade, and the bun from Rotti, plus some fries, (piggin' out like yeah) and I also forgot the name of the coffee shake we ordered. Only Tem made the order, but we still had a sip.

One more thing:
On our way home, like riding the bus to Iligan, it was also my first time, to sit at the back most of the bus, it was really one bumpy ride. #willnotsittheiragain.

XOXX,
V ♥

2 comments:

  1. i love coffee! :)

    http://thedevilwearsukay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a fan of coffee but the drinks served at coffee dream tastes really good! :)

      Delete