Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5.

Page 5 of 366.
This post is supposed to be from a yesterday, but since, today is 5, so I'm gonna schedule it for today.
My 366 Daily Film Project is now on process.
Two days before today, I've watched a movie, that is..
This is actually, a pretty cool movie, i mean, I like it, the whole thing!
Then, Last night, we watched. 
I am a bit disappointed with some parts, where did El Roth go? what happened with the casting? :(
Since I was disappointed, I just choose to watch another movie, next to Hostel and that is.
Kumusta naman yung drifting ng theme ng movie? HAHA. I know, this movie is quite malicious and there's a lot of sensitive parts, but mind you, I am watching with my parents, HAHAH. though I am already 19, and I am no minor. But frankly saying, this movie is a whole lot better than NO OTHER WOMAN.

So there, That would be all.
XOXX, 
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment