Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3.

Page 3 of 366.
I have to accept the challenge of 366 Day Film Challenge.
This challenge, I think is meant to be for me. Because first of all, it is one of my hobby, and second, I just LOVE watching movies.. Okay, so I sound like redundant with my reasons.
The challenge, doesn't have to be, like you have to watch a movie per day, the rules says that as long as you've reached to watching 366 movies, then your off to great. yeay!
So, within the year. I started watching 1 movie. HAHAH. that is.
TOY STORY 1






















Yeap, that's me, I know, I am very lame. Kasi kagabi palang ako nakapanood 'nung pina kafirst part ng Toy Story. But anyway, atleast, I've got the chance to watch it, we did actually bought the 3 part DVD to collect the full story of Pixar's Toy Story. :))

So, there, I will watch another set of movie tonight, so gotta go.

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment