Thursday, December 1, 2011

P L U R K.

Way back in HighSchool, I gained more online friends and know other people beyond school gate because of Plurk.

PLURK:  'a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send updates (otherwise known as plurks) through short messages or links, which can be up to 140 text characters in length.
Updates are then shown on the user's home page using a timeline which lists all the updates received in chronological order, and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Users can respond to other users' updates from their timeline through the Plurk.com website, by instant messaging, or by text messaging.' (via wikipedia) 
Tumblr,Twitter, Facebook was not yet discovered by most of the people that time, It was still Friendster and MySpace I think, sites, which has gained more number of visitors. After 3 years, new social sites arises and the people from Friendster transferred to Facebook; then users from Plurk, transferred to Twitter, (most of it)
One day, when boredom was my companion; I was searching my own name at Google.
Most results were names similar to mine, but one site really astonished me. I didn't know my account on plurk was still alive. So, I tried recovering it, and viola! I've reached my account, and seriously! my Karma points was awful!!!! So, I edit a lot of things and asked help from my plurk friends to boost me up.
So right now, I'm at 27.46. poor me! HA!



XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment