Thursday, December 1, 2011

2009

Let's travel backwards.
I know, time is soo fast that we can't catch up with some of the things that we are interested to, but can we just pause for a while and look back.
2009. where I was the year 2009?
Oh yes!16, a freshman student of my current school. (MSU-IIT)
Excited with my current course, BSHRM.
When people wasn't that real, I mean, basically adjusting with new environment from the usual environment we/they have back in their/our highschool days. First semester was a getting to know each other stage. So young, and with the group of people you used to be, I mean, during Highschool, (I think you know what I mean) like for example, I was from ICNHS, and the people who I am with were also from ICNHS. Well, except for one, who's a friend of my friend. Well, anyway, that's how First sem of First year worked.

I was scanning my Facebook photos, and I've got 999 tagged photos, looking each captured moments was like, being at the exact time of that year. The feeling of mixed emotions and just superb! (:
Here are some of the BEST MEMORIES OF 2009, a mixed compilation of Family, Friends, and Everyone, that made my 2009 legendary! HAHA!

Let's start with my Family:
The only time when the six of us will be complete is December. My brother will always be home for us and his family on Christmas. When we have special occasions; traditionally, relatives will always show support to those people who are celebrating, with that, reunions will normally happen. 

Basically, a life will always compose of different people, you can't just stick around with your family because, soon, you will explore the world, mingle different kinds of people, and meet different attitudes. Normally, the school is the ground where we meet friends and treasure them, but for others, school, is the place, where you meet friends, and sort them. (got the point? ;) )

F R I E N D S:















These pictures were just a glimpse of precious memories I had. I know exactly what the plot was all about behind every captured moments. Ohhh, nostalgia, when it strikes, you don't know when, it will stop. Over all, 2009 was the best! GOD is really GOOD! 

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment