Friday, December 23, 2011

NEXT YEAR.

I've just finished watching the last episode of Once Upon A Time for this year, and seriously, it's really saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :((( kung kailan pa natuklasan ni Grim ang lahat. :(( Haaaay nko.
So, most of the series I've been looking forward to will be next year.
I kinda want to watch the America's Horror Stories, but, naaaah, forget it, I am done with horrors, I mean, I could see if it's fake or what, and I am not afraid of it anymore. :ppp 'Chos!

So, january 2, would be Pretty Little Liars.
OMG! I watched the premiere and O________O I want to fast forward everything to jan.2. hurry uppp!

January 5, would be The Vampire Diaries! whooooooooo! this is what I've been waiting for. lalalalalalala!
Back to back with The Secret Circle's Episode 10.

And on January 16, Gossip Girl Season 5 episode11. Oh nooo! Chuck, please! Don't die. :(( You've confess to B already. No please!



Then I would wait for Glee, Ringer, then Once Upon A Time. I am not done with How I Met Your Mother, and I am still on the 4th episode of FRIENDS. that is meee, soo into films, series, and movies. :))


XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment