Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HATE.

This morning, I woke up really early to give justice with my early subjects. I did ran in order to be inside the room before 7:40, but a lady came in 5 minutes after I arrived and said, 'eng.4? section A1-2?' yess. ' dli daw mu mag klasi ana ni mam balgoa kay naai GEN ASSS sa CASS' and i was like:
Then a message from Mam Angie was received by one of our classmate saying that we wont be having our class in Leisure and Recreation later at 9:00-10:30. Again, I was like :

SERIOUSLY? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST INFORM US AHEAD OF TIME, SO THAT WE ARE NOT WASTING TIME, MONEY, EFFORT JUST TO WAIT YOU AND GET NOTHING, PLUS, MY SLEEP! I HAVEN'T SLEPT PROPERLY LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS EFF'N DRY COUGH.. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! NO CLASS?!!! *siiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhh*

mheeeen! I just hate situations like that! >:((((((((( But instead of wasting the time for waiting and just sit and talk, we just read our Philosophy book and discuss with the gang, like a BOSS!

XO,
V  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment