Monday, November 21, 2011

100x

What happened today was definetly FUN.
I just love the moment when I am with the people I am most happy, I mean, I am most happy with my family, but there are those people who can make me smile and laugh just before you blink. Anyway, I know it's a bit late, and I have to wake up tomorrow as early as 6:15 for a 7:30 class but I can't hold this post much longer.

Today's activity wasn't planned. Louie just texted me that they will come over and do the usual 'movie marathon' I thought it would be cancelled like the usual planned get-away, but this time, it's serious!
and we watched, 3 movies! STRAIGHT!
Louie, Manuel and Uriel, were those who arrived first, then Mjane and Myco made apas, plus Glyde ofcourse.
We first watched Honey 2, it was more of a dancing movie, the same genres with Step Up. Next is Devil and The Collector. My choices of movies is always great, I mean, they would say. 'nice xa' because they will mock me first before the entire climax will spill out. you got my point? HAHA. It's like, I have to spill some of the scenes before they focus on watching it, hay naku!
Then my sister will make eksena about Louie, haha, it's a long story, and I can't state all of them here tonight. I'll just post it soon,piece by piece.

What's with the title?
Well, Manuel's mom, texted him to be home ASAP. (in verbatim) 'Pagdali 100x'
and for us, it's unbelievable! we said that it was some of his barkada, who texted that one.
So that's why, after we saw the text, we use it while we talk, e.g ( lain kaayo ka doh 100x, salamat kaayu 100x, hala ka! bantay ka 100x) just so not normal. K.

So I guess, I've expressed what I need to express. (: 
And oh, before I'll sleep, I'll leave you this:
' Don't take the love of your significant half for granted, just don't' 

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment