Thursday, November 10, 2011

11.10.11

HEY 9TEEN.I'm no longer 8TEEN.
This year is my last year of living my teenage fantasy.
As I woke up this morning, starring in front of the mirror, I then realized that my face was getting matured. I can see resemblance of my mom, as I moved, I am always conscious, and I think ahead before I act on something, I am starting to prepare for my adulthood era, but before we reach that stage. My day was indeed amazing! Ü

I am happy that classes are still blurry and enrollment is still going on, on my birthday. Anyway, Paolo wanted to see me today, since its my birthday, I granted his wish. haha. We met at Jollibee main for my comfort because his late.We spent 7 hours together. We watched Paranormal Activity 3, I felt like i'm gonna vomit because it's a documentary type of movie, so basically, it's shaky and full of unwanted movements and Paolo?naaah, He is a SCAREDY CAT! yes! he is, actually he kept on hiding behind my back, covering his eyes and just, ugh! scared! well, i don't blame him because they're are people like that. After which, we went shopping. :) I accompany Pao to look for shirts that would fit him, and mhaaan! they're many! :) I shopped for myself too! I went home around 5. Then I went out with my family for dinner at 9ers to celebrate my 9TEENth birthday and was at home 9-ish in the evening. :]

I honestly did not expect things would happen this way, I mean, I intentionally hide my birthday on purpose.I wanted to see if people would remember my day because I am special to them and not because it's on the news feed of Facebook.I thought few greetings from social sites and few text messages, to my surprise many people did actually remember my day, which made me happy ofcourse, it's the greeting that counts, never mind if its late or what. Some of my friends, greeted me through text, some greeted me personally,others called, some just thought of me and greeted me via Facebook. This was one of the birthday greetings I appreciate the most,click here. :)

I also received many gifts. :) From my parents, my sister and sister-in-law, from Paolo, from my aunt and I will be receiving gift from Glyde. :)
Naturally, Gifts from parents are the best! My sister gave a unique gift, hahaha. it's a gift certificate, worth 15 thousand worth of SM items,. HAHA. how I wish. :) My sister-in-law gave me my favorite ribbon. :) a ribbon keychain made by her. A bag from my aunt, and Paolo's gift was the special one. :) He used his artistic mind and created a special gift that me teary-eyed. A love letter and poem, <3 which by the way, he confessed that it was his first time creating one. :) *awwww, that was sweet* a shirt, owned by him; by which he draw a picture of a teddy bear and then memories that no one could steal it away.
*its the only picture I could share for now*

The greatest gift above all?
It's the Gift of Life from GOD.Another year of extending my life and correcting mistakes, enhancing talents,doing the best I could and getting all the things that I deserve. :))) Over all, He's the reason why I am still here, capable of sharing these words to you, and He's the reason why I am happy today. Thank You God, I love you.

XO,
V♥

No comments:

Post a Comment