Friday, October 28, 2011

NIRVANA.

Ever since third year, first semester started, I really tried the best that I could. Exerting extra effort and submitting all the requirements just before the deadline was the best thing for me to do to be marked at a professor's mind, thinking that me as a student, is eager to learn and to pass the subject.
I did everything for me to get a good grade.For my sake and for my happiness, and for me to pay my parents efforts and sacrifices just for me to study this course with a tuition of 200/unit, not to mention the miscellaneous and laboratory fees, and extra credit. It's really hard for this time to enroll a child if one is having financial crisis.
Well anyway, back in track, I could still remember, I got an awful experience during enrollment time, which makes my heart broke into pieces. </3
Come to think of it, I was there at the office, the very first time, the enrollment have started, then all of a sudden, I didn't get all the subjects that the juniors got. So instead, I got an advance subject, and my schedules were not the same as the schedules of my friends, that means a lot for me, to be with them, and just not be a loner. :(what makes the situation worst is that, those who came in late for the enrollment, got every subjects the course has to offer, IT WAS REALLY UNFAIR! plus, other teachers were strict enough, and to think, it's their fault for such a careless and lack of system in enrollment. But I need to take my fortune and need to move on.
By the very first day, I couldn't feel the pressure yet, but in the middle part of the semester, the pressure started; there were a lot of requirements that is needed to comply, for a short period of time. Fortunately, I surpass all those things, and was able to submit the said requirements, ahead of time.
Quizzes and Exams, were schedule on the same dates, it's quite hard for me, because I don't know which subjects do I need to exert more focus and allot more time, plus I am not that type of person who's really brainy and digest all the discussions and not to mention the extra activities such as the group performance, and stuff.
As soon as finals was fast approaching, everyone was really pressured and it came to the point where everyone was stressed and doesn't like to talk to anyone. Until the entire semester ended, and all the juniors felt relieved. FINALLY!

It's been two weeks for me, since I've been waiting for the whole grades to be complete. And Today, I've finally seen the last grade to fill the entire set of my 1st semester, not to blunt everything out, I feel NIRVANA. I haven't been a part of  the Dean's List but today, as I saw my entire grades, I am really Happy with my GPA. THANK YOU LORD, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. (((((((((((:

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment