Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CLEARANCE=CLEAR-RANTS!

First of all, I just want to clear things out. I am allowed to say any shit regarding anything that is with my concern.
Clearance will be focused, right after everything is settled; exams, requirements, etc thus,clearance will came into the picture. It's just that, I don't like how this year's clearance items were arrange. :(( It's really sad, how I thought of things that weren't possible enough to be materialized.
How come, the EC wanted the students to be in every event and be supportive? I mean, yeah! for the benefit of the college and stuff, but haven't they realized that students have different way of celebrating their PALAKASAN, CHARTER WEEK, or other EVENTS!? It's really sad that they have to forcely bring the students to an event. Like Palakasan perhaps, most of the students will obviously watch those events that are not BORING! like Night of Dances/Songs Mr&Ms.IIT. Things like those mentioned.

In every action, there's always be and equal/opposite reaction.
I chose not to have my passbook signed, in return I have to give the higher heads the following:
3notebooks
1pencil
1ballpen
1 pair of slippers
1 plastic envelope
5 used clothes/toys
4sardines/7noodles
1elementary paper.

SERIOUSLY. those mentioned above are really necessary in order for us to be cleared. >.<
Just saying, those mentioned above were quite heavy, I know these will be for the benefit of project 11.11.11 but I really don't have the full TRUST of those people who are sitted to run our council; sadly but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment