Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Time To Be REUNITED

From the time I've got back from Kuala Lumpur, I haven't seen my High School friends. I mean, I have seen them at school, but I did not have a chance to talk to them, or have time to be with them. ( I was busy complying with the requirements for graduation)

Well, except for last May 14 where we did some surprise party for Mary Jane ( I will be blogging about that one, later. ) And that time, we were not complete. I mean,I think our circle of friends is composed of 14 or 15 people, and it is really hard for us to be complete. :( Specially now that we don't have all the time; now that most of us graduated, we spend more time seeking for jobs, staying home and being 'unemployed'.

However, we agreed to have our own way of party. To be honest, we are a fan of 'overnight' not sleep over. HAHAHA. Basically for me, it's two different things, overnight, you will be staying at one place for the night and sleep over is sleeping over to others place. (that's in my opinion)

So last May 28. We agreed to meet 6 pm at Jollibee but the 6 pm schedule became 11 pm.
How evil!!! HAHAHA, but we enjoyed each others company while waiting for someone.

While waiting we bought some foods and went to market to buy meat and chicken. A few hours later, some of our friends head their way to where we were.

While waiting, we did:




We did endure the moment taking photos. LOTS and LOTS of photos. ( Am I being sarcastic or it's just SAD that our PHOTOS together is not that many) And what makes the story more sad, is that WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY CAMERA!!!! WTH! I mean, yeah, phones are very versatile, from a mobile to a camera,BUT BUT BUT! IT IS NEVER THE SAME!

So, forgive me, if most of pictures were blur and the quality's not HD.
How do you define VAIN?




So, There, the Epitome of VAIN. hahaha. We were just really bored that we have to play on the front set camera. whooosh!




We don't have any TRIPOD. So we end up, pushing one another, who will take the picture.
We spent like an hour or so, outside Shoppe 24-Tubod Branch, because we were waiting for our host.

It was like 10-ish or 11 something when Louie called and confirmed that he's already waiting for us, he just arrived from their 'Victory Party'. Celebrating the success of their Recital.
However, Myco still told Louie how cruel he is for letting us WAIT! and take note, we haven't eaten dinner yet, imagine a hungry stomach from 6pm-11pm. uh!




We slept like 4 am or I think that was 5. It was fun, we just talked, eat, drink and talk.
The next day?
Everyone wants to lay down and sleep.
That's what you get when you sleep LATE.
So, I want to spend more time with my Friends. Can we do it for a week? :D

Before Summer Ends and Have our Ways separated.
#ChillChillDinPagMayTime.

Love,
Vanessa


4 comments:

  1. It is so good to spend good time with good friends! Do that everytime you can! You are so pretty!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) you will never feel bored when you're with FRIENDS. <3

      Delete