Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Leigton Meester 2009 MTV Movie Awards inspired Look



Leigton Meester 2009 MTV Movie Awards inspired Look


I am a fan of Leighton Meester ever since I started watching Gossip Girl. The way she carry herself, it is so feminine that her role fits her so well as the 'Queen B'. Back from the first season, I was a huge fan of the Blair-Nate couple, but I did not thought of Blair-Chuck would be a hit and a fantasy. It is like, if I was Blair, Chuck is my dream guy. But the series does not settle with fantasies.
The more intriguing the episode is, the more viewers it gets.

However, the collection I have made was inspired by Leighton Meester's look during 2009 MTV Movie Award. The Gossip Girl star woved in a black-fitted dress by Emilio De La Morena paired with Brian Atwood booties.

In my set, from Polyvore, I inspired Leighton's outfit, all from OASAP.
You can view the following items below:

Also, you can have all of these items for: $263.00
Is it that much? nah, well, if you think it's too much, go check OASAP for a cheaper yet classy dress suitable for you. Let your fashion stand out in every event you will attend. :)

xoxx,
Vanessa <3

2 comments: