Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I know, I have not updating my 366 movie challenge recently, but I am really trying my best to complete the challenge. Today is Day 158 and I am still on my 56th movie, guess I have missed a hundred and two movies, how can I cope up with that. But anyway, here's the list of my 48th-56th movie. :))

48th
The Luck One.
Recently, I think I am not that interested in chick-flicks kind of genre anymore, but since, this movie is based on Nicholas Sparks' novel, I have to watch every story he made, that will be released on a BIG SCREEN.

49th
Are you a fan of a horror-suspense-thrilling type of movies? 
I highly recommend you to watch Mother's Day. 
Unpredictable, A Must Watch!

50th
New Year's Eve.
Have you watched Love Actually and Valentine's Day?
Somehow, those movies were similar to New Year's Eve, for me, 
maybe because New Year's Eve is an All Star Cast; same with L.A and V.D
It's about different people, showing how they celebrated their New Year's Eve.

51st
Safe House.
Remind me again, why I kept on watching action movies? 
Oh yeah, I remember, those movies are AWESOME!

52nd
Margin Call
Maybe this movie is great, but I have not appreciate it.
Because I have not understand what it is all about.
*sorry*

53rd
You're Highness
A comedy-fantasy film.
Don't watch with innocent kids around, the movie has full of foul words.. ;)

54th
Dark Shadows
Johnny Depp. Whatever role you're portraying, how come you stay soo HOT? xD

55th
This Means War
Two spy fighting over a girl. 
Guess who's the best man, winning the girl's heart?
The left or right?

56th
Let's go to Pinoy Movies.
My Amnesia Girl
One of my favorite John Lloyd movies.
For those of you, who have not watch MAG. 
You have missed some parts of your life. hihihihihi.


So, there, how I wish, I could be a movie commentator, where all I do for job is watching some movies, comment and see if it is good or not good.
So, have you seen those movies too? Which one you like? or you don't like?

XOXX,
V <3

No comments:

Post a Comment