Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 154

Forgive me but I have to express everything I've felt today. I just want to express a rant, regarding with my hair. asdfghjkl!
Okay, let me start, I don't know exactly if I will be happy or upset with the outcome of my decision, but one thing is sure, what is done is done. I can't undo and delete some things.
 *sigh*  
Obviously, for those people who always see me around, my hair was really long, to the point that the hair tips can reach my waist. So I decided, actually it was WE, my sister and I, decided to have our haircut. There's this one hairstylist that I trust the most but our route was going to the mall, so I have to rely on the salons available at the mall. I also wanted to try other hairstylist because my trusted hairstylist is not around always, I mean, he has also his life. Anyway, Expression was one on the list, but there's a lot of customers pending in Expression salon, instead we went to Quality. From the word itself, 'Quality' you can really feel at ease with the place and all.
I talked to the person in charge to my hair, told him instructions, and what I want with my hair, just pure instructions.

After 20-30 minutes. O__________O
Seriously? I don't know what to feel, I am not sad and I am not happy as well. I just don't know exactly the emotion and the mood I have right now.


So, my hair is currently short, and the cut is awful. But again, I have to deal this one. #goodvibes.

XOXX,
V <3


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. okay pa rn, kay gkan pa byag salon, pero maot xa em, kay murag silhig akng buhok, murag strayt cut btaw. aw.

      Delete