Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Senior Year.

Yesterday was the enrollment for the returning students of our school. Unfortunately, there were a lot of things that happened during the entire duration of the enrollment. We waited for almost 9 hours but we were not enrolled or even controlled. O__________O

Last Night, I checked the online site of the institute, and found out that I was already controlled and partly enrolled. Half of me was happy, and relieved, and the other half was grieving, finding out that I have no choice but just accept it; I was not sad because I was controlled, ofcourse not that, but because of some subjects. I was even crying because I really reaaally reaaally don't like that course subject. I prayed to God, and I cleared my mind, I was thinking of the pros and cons, and weight things out.

Until this morning, I HEARTILY accepted the fact that I have THAT subject and take it, and have to deal with it.
I actually came in school today, really early. :)

 Here's a proof.  
Kami lang ni manong Janitor and nandyan kanina.

And after how many walks, and talks and some series of lines,
Oh yes baby! I have to give my best shot this time, in order for me to achieve some of my goals. So, Help Me God..

Hello Senior Year. Thank God, I've reached this far. Thank You Lord. I feel soo Blessed! Thank You God!

XOXX,
V <3

4 comments:

  1. abi naq dugay kau ka naabot ban. ikaw mn diay kinaunhan haha
    *clap2x*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. dili shan. T______T ayaw nko iremind. sakit kaayu sa heart. :'((((

      Delete