Thursday, March 29, 2012

COMFORTING.

Since I was younger, I like having comforting things around me, say pillows, stuffed toys and fluffy things! They always make me feel happy. As I aged, that feeling did not flee from nerves, and up until now, if ever I could see things that make me feel comfort, I cannot just get away with it.
About 3 weeks ago, when we had our trip to Bukidnon; I was satisfied with what I saw, there were a lot of stuff toys and there not just the usual stuff toys, there HUGE! yes! you've read it right, they're HUGE like life size! and it's really not that expensive, because it's from a thrift corner, if I had the chance of having a convenient transportation upon going home, I will of course, bought everything that I could afford! :)
But reality speaking, the transportation, was not convenient, srsly! Though, I haven't bought them, I just let my friend, took a picture of me, having them, even if it's just a second or so.

 

 



See what I mean? :))

XOXO,
V ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment