Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Passion for Fashion.

About lunch time today, I got an emergency text from Dada, I thought she was in deep trouble that I replied her  immediately, and she really need my help.'chos.
Their Personality Development Fashion Show with a theme of Party all Night; is fast approaching, and she asks for some advice for her outfit.
I am really into Fashion, though I do not wear trendy dresses, but I can do mix and match and could compare pretty things to the awful. So there, as I was browsing the pages of the virtual world, I happened to drop by some of my favorite sites, like Nicole Anderson's, Saab's, and the Uy's
These personalities mentioned have the amazing way of styling their selves, and I could refer some of their outfits to Dada, not necessarily the exact outfit, but I wanted to give a similar look, so that she could take home the 'Best in Casual'. 
As visiting Liz's website, I found here 'under maintainance' page really elegant. 

See what I mean? :)) I know right, it's really good..
So anyway, I am having this idea of what will Dada wear, but I don't want to post it as of now, because I just don't like it yet. :))

I believe that, if a woman dresses-up there's no such thing as, I don't look good because I'm fat or I don't look good because I'm too thin, it's a matter of how you carry yourselves and present it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment