Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60

I am having a flu again, I don't know where this viral disease came from, Or maybe this is  because of the climate change. I was drenched in the rain last night and today, I walking under the scorching heat. So, I am literally, making myself suffer, anyway! I've got news! :) 'chos!
Starting on March, I will be posting more on pictures! :) yeay! it's like photoblog, and explaining the exact content of the image, vleeeeeeeeeeeh! HAHAHA.
and, and, there's soo much more, I wanted to share, but I've got less time.
I have 2 homeworks to do, but I don't have the mood yet..
Plus, I am having this sad feeling that, I haven't won any giveaway since the day I have joined a bunch of it, I am such a Unlucky person.

*I have to sleep early
catch up with you guys, soon! :)

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment