Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53

February 22,2012
I am having a Bad Day. shesh!
I arrived late at school with my 7:30 class, and I was never late with that class. or maybe, I am not a late comer. I am always on time, and I don't know what just happened. :(( haaaaaaaay. what's done is done..
I don't feel the 'happy aura' and all I wanted to do, is to sit and make my brain stop thinking for like an hour. gosh! Plus, I felt tired after having our Baking Laboratory.. and my shirt was ripped. >:(
There's no good vibes happened, and I hope this feeling won't visit me again, EVER! stay away from me, bad vibes!! shu-shu..
Today is Ash Wednesday, I hope I could get rid of pork until Good Friday..
It's the start of the Lenten Season.
Adios!

XOXO,
V ♥

1 comment:

  1. there is always a silver lining at the end of every cloud. your day may be bad but just think of all the good days you had..it works! ;)

    ReplyDelete