Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51

31st movie. 
And in an instant, I fell in love with


First seen this guy in the movie Turistas, then found out he's also in Transformers series, He's also the leading man of Kristen Bell in the movie, When in Rome. He's with Catherine Heigl in Life As We Know It, And I've been waiting for a copy of New Year's Eve, which is by the way, Josh was also one of the casts.♥

Another good thing I knew about him: He's married to Stacy Ann 'Fergie' Ferguson, they were married in a CATHOLIC CHURCH, and the couple goes to church EVERY SUNDAY. ♥ How does that sound? For a Hollywood celebrities, that's pretty awesome! I mean, most of the popular names in the Hollywood, wouldn't mind God at all, they don't believe in Him. But for Josh, I was happy that he's into Him.. :))

You've got the great looks Josh! ♥

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment