Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8.

*page 8 of 366*
I can hear the clock calling my name.
It's Sunday! and it's a family day, well, everyday is a family day, but traditionally, we celebrate it on a Sunday, because basically, people doesn't have work during Sundays, and its a break from the stress reality.
So anyway, we went out today.

  • Went to my Granny's house.
  • Had lunch, somewhere not in our dinning table.
  • Went to our local and popular mall.
  • Bought school supplies for the 'charity'
  • Bought coloring materials for my Doodle-madness.
  • Went home.
  • I'm Home.
The 3rd to the last was really unintentional. I really don't have the artistic character inside me, but there's this one site that really wake me up and made my hands want to draw. and right now, I render most of my time staring at a piece of paper then holding my pen.

I couldn't say, I have good drawings but I just want to post it here, since it's my blog, I can post anything. :))

I am really sorry for the poorest cellphone camera I have. :((
I know, i know, it's FUGLY, but as what Stephanie from the author of the site I am really hooked to says, It is never too late to Doodle.

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment