Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24.

Today was not that great.
I started my day at school taking a test that was really far from what I've studied. O_O. Then, the next class was a 2-5 minute walk away from my first class. Sit at the front row, making the reports ready and then the teacher would come in, blah blah blah, full of explanations, next thing I've heard, 'WE WILL NOT HAVE OUR CLASS TODAY, SEE YOU NEXT MEETING' Then the next teacher would come in, and will say, 'PASS YOUR ASSIGNMENTS, SEE YOU NEXT MEETING'


I don't like to be in a proper attire (e.g. school uniform) and then, the teacher would just say, 'WE WILL NOT HAVE OUR CLASS'! ikjcauefgaewvdayuwvdua!!!

* Ano bang meron?!pinaghandaan ko ang report at sasabihin ko pag nag-rereport na ako, nag-aral ako ng lessons ng subject nyo, NAG-UNIFORM AKO! anoo baaaaaaaah! handang-handa ako ngayong araw na ito, tapos eto lang?! WALANG PASOK! 'chos. nagdadrama lang. :D

Plus, I've heard a lot of her-says about the LOCAL HOLIDAY tomorrow, and I hate it when the teacher would have this last minute decision. you will only know if classes are/aren't suspended the moment, when you arrive the room. #tssss.hateit. 

So that is why, I don't think I like it better today.

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment