Thursday, January 5, 2012

APP.

There's this one Application in Facebook that is really intriguing. To cut off my curiosity, I tried it myself.
The app will going to say something about you, based on your name, or the name you have on you Facebook account. I tried it myself, and this is what it says.


Somehow, It's TRUE. Others will not, i mean NEVER appreciate me, the way I am.
I don't actually understand why. I don't want to be stucked on a group of people who doesn't like me, and pretend that we're friends, when actually it's the opposite. But sometimes I think, there were just people who were good at manipulating. Like first you were friends with his/her friends, and then later part, you would know that they hate you because you were in a fight with their friend or some misunderstanding, things like that, and those things will make everything complicated. The reason why they hate you because, their friend who happens to be your friend/enemy/the person who misunderstood things with you tells his/her company some things bad against you, so that they wouldn't talk to you anymore, or if they would, it's between their plastic, or they have the brain that is normal and weight things out.

--This things, mentioned above were just some of the things I've dwelt with. I've been there, being hated/ hate, up until now. I just don't understand, why other people were mean. and evil and could/will do things like that to ruin other people's shining and lovely life. #sad.

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment