Friday, January 13, 2012

25th.

*Page 13 of 366*
Happy 25th Month! :) Thank You for sharing with me a FANTASOME relationship!!
Yeay!!! I am with a guy whom I love and is inlove with me. :)
How do we celebrate the day?
It is exactly Friday the 13. Why do some people felt terrified with this occasion, where it is actually, amazing! :))

The bulleted activities happened today. ♥

  • Woke up 6:15
  • Read my ODJ
  • Getting ready for school.
  • Wasn't late.
  • Had a quiz in Anthro
  • Took the Prelim exams in HRM 115
  • Felt awjukclensyfuabcuyw with my answers.
  • Had chit-chat and catch ups with my love, Glyde! :)
  • Had lunch with my friends in celebration of our 25th month. 'chos!
  • Strolled at G-mall, with friends
  • Ate, again, with friends..
  • Went to church with Paolo.
  • Went to Unitop.
  • Went to Fashion Hub.
  • ---------------------
  • Went Home.
  • I'm Home.
There's this one situation that I felt very amazed, Over 2 years of having this relationship, it is the first time that we argued something that was really BIG deal, and He told me, in verbatim. 'mas maayu pag kani atong awayan, kaysa uban na nonsense.' And I told myself, yeah, it's all worth it. :))

Overall, amazing day, was with friends, with Pao, and with God, always! 

XOXX,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment