Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last day, Yesterday, Today.

So, I wasn't able to blog about anything last 2 days ago, for the reason that I was really sick, and until now, I am on the state of recovering. (yes, I have to be in front of the PC, for my recovery. 'chos) HAHAHA. But seriously, even though I am not feeling well, I tried my best to hand the used clothing stacked here in our house.
December 18,2011
I actually planned on volunteering at MSU-IIT, but since, transportation was really hard, and people were still busy on calming down their selves for what just happened,and I am not feeling sooo well that day; I just asked my father to take me to our City Public Plaza, and dropped these 2 bags full of used clothes.
Seeing the 'other 'volunteers at City Plaza that day, they were just, plainly, SITTING and TALKING. @__@ I don't know, if they were waiting for other relief goods and some donations, but it gave me the bad impression about volunteering and doing nothing for the victims. (you're supposed to be productive if your a volunteer not flirting! #oo galit ako! 'chos lang)

December 19,2011
Still, I am not feeling better, but my friends texted everyone (GM) that we should help the victims, like donate something at Plaza, then volunteer at MSU-IIT gym. I don't have any plans of going, because may sakit ako, at dagdag lang ako sa tao dun sa pupuntahan namin. I've known as well that one of my close friends in High School was really affected by the typhoon, like there's no house for them na, and wala talaga silang naisalbang gamit. :(( tapos 'yung isa ehh, nabahaan rin sila. The only thing I could do for them is to give them used clothing, yung lang kasi ang kaya ko kahapon ehh. :( pasenxa na talaga. 

packed for Jorica, then Carmina, then for Myco's relatives, then the rest of the used clothes goes to the City Public Plaza, we started repacking our donations like 11:00 and finished @ 3:00.  Ang dami talaga nun! sana ay nakatulong kami. Since, my father was not here yesterday, we hired a jeepney that serves as our transportation.
at ang walang balak na sumama sa friends ko ay naudlot, kasi napasama na rin ako sa kanila, gusto kong makita kung okay ba sina Carmina at Jorica, ehh kaso, hindi rin namin sila nakita, dahil may pinuntahan sila. pero naipaabot rin namin ang aming donasyon. :)

'Nung nag punta kami sa Plaza, kahapon at 'nung isang araw, hindi ko alam kong bakit kailangan pang ipalista yung pangalan kung sino ang nag bigay ng donasyon? ehh, hindi naman yun importante, at hindi mo naman dapat ipamalandakan sa iba na 'ako! nandyan yung pangalan ko! nag donate ako' o kayay, para lang marinig sa radyo ang pangalan mo na isa ka sa nag donate' vleh! Kaya naman, ang ginawan namin. 'ANONYMOUS' kami. :)))

Eto kami, sa konting donasyon, sana kami ay nakatulong. 

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment