Tuesday, December 13, 2011

L O V E ♥


DECEMBER 13,2011
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
It's been 2 years.
2 years of great love, happiness, sadness, ups and downs, and memories.
Time is soo fast. we haven't realized that we are now, on our 2nd anniversary and still, getting stronger and better. Thank God for the guidance, and because He is the center of our relationship, we are not vulnerable like the others. 
-----------------------
Paolo is the type of guy who you would love to be with. He is easy going, funny, with sense of humor, he smells good and looks good! A gentleman. He couldn't afford to be in a fight with his girlfriend in more than one period. (1hour and 30 minutes). He does surprises. He's sweet, and he's the type of guy that would love to spend his spare time with his girlfriend.
-----------------------
Since the day Paolo became my boyfriend, I felt the feeling of contentment. Though we are not the perfect couple, but we are trying to be a better couple. Fights and Misunderstandings are some ingredients in every relationship. but Happyness, Love, Respect and Trust towards each other are the best things in a relationship.♥
Anyway, Happy 2nd monthsary baby!

ikaw ray uyab na awesome kaayus tanan!

I don't have to talk more and use flowering words in order for you to be happy today.
I don't have to give you things or material gift for me to prove you that I love you.
I don't have to say i love you, everytime we are together.
All I need is to show you, and prove to you that I am worth your love and keep on showing me that you're worth to have my 'YES'

I LOVE YOU BABY! ALL WAYS, ALWAYS! ♥
this is the only latest picture we've got together. *sigh* please excuse that girl in purple. HA! jk. nice try em! HAHAH.

hooray for the 2nd anniversary and counting! Ü

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment