Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HAPPY MONTHSARY!

Nevermind with the blogpost title, I can't think of a better one; so instead...
Anyway, december 6. 
What about? Nothing important happened today, same routine for this semester.
What else? what's the highlight of the day, Oh yes!
I gave my lovesss these ring.
 
 Found it yesterday, seems cute and unique, instantly bought it at a very low price. hihiihi.
Then,Paolo brought his old phone, and as I was browsing it, to seek for a stored messages or something,and chenneeeng! look what I've found:

I think these pictures were taken almost 2 years ago, and i don't know, who took this photo. On the lighter note, sheila commented ' tambok pka dri ban' I felt wow! HAHAHAHA. nanambok akong kalag! 
The old-surviving-phone.

In relation to the title, sounds like it was our monthsary today, because we sort of eating outside. I mean, it's been a month since we confined ourselves of eating snacks to live a healthy life, and today, we break some rules. We ate here: 

and made the most of it:



*Over all, lovely day.*

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment