Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FIELD TRIP.

Okay, so, hi everyone! It's been 3 days since the last time I post something here.
Anyway, 3rd year, 2nd semester would be the most expensive semester ever! (uhh, second to the most expensive). Though I have to admit that taking tourism course would always deal with money,aside from tuition, we also have laboratories, educational tours and requirements. But so far, I think this semester is going to be different. 
As a travel agency presented to us, our 'planned' field trip to Manila for next year, I was kinda excited, I mean, the itinerary was absurd! I admit, I was beyond amaze and really happy at the same time praying that it will be approved by the 'bug guys' in our institute. However, my mind and my heart was having a debate on what to feel, yes, it's awesome and we will be exposed again to different fields related to our course, plus! we will feel the wanted leisure and recreation experience, but the question is, the money.
Like almost everyone of us, is having a hard time of asking our financier/parents some money for this and that, and senior years is fast approaching, which we would be releasing another huge amount of money when the time comes. It's really hard to sacrifice just to make a decision for one person, I mean, if you'll release some huge amount of cash, of course there will always be consequences, like your other needs, and 'wants' plus its Christmas season and others. You can't just spend the most of it, we're not millionaires or relatives with the Sy's, it's just that, at this time and at the moment, we have to be more practical. If youhave lots of money today, it is not permanent, like we have to save for tomorrow and emergencies, just stuff like that.
Another thing is, we will also have our field trip in one of our minor class which is the Anthropology, it actually has 3 different field trips, 2 of which are probably cheaper, but the remaining, I think would cost us another expense, Field Trip to Bukidnon which will lead us to another factor of having the Leisure and Recreation field trip impossible.
Time, perhaps it's the most important, we have to consider others when it comes to time, might be the speakers for our trip to Manila would not be around, plus we have to adjust with the institute calendar, because as far as I know, Field Trips will NOT be approved if it is the same week with the examination. 
We were planning to leave on the 2nd or 3rd week of February, then for our Anthro class, 1st week of March= another expense, lesser time to prepare.
*hassssleeee*
As I've talked to my parents regarding field trips, they were okay about it, I mean, they will always approve whenever it's a school activity, but I am upset because it's too much, but whatever the outcome will be, I know God has a purpose for it. I trust Him. 

*blessed evening*

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment