Friday, December 30, 2011

December 29,2011


*Second Hand*
Sorry for the late blog, and sorry if I haven't posted anything recently, I am just busy running errands. *defensive lang*
So, anyway, My sister and I were planning to watch this on Theaters. Kris Aquino,everyday (Kris TV)  promotes her movie and mentioned all the cinemas that has Segunda_Mano showing; and every night,we always got the chance to see/hear the trailer, around 9-10:00 in the evening, So it's really intriguing. But beforehand, our cousin Harvey, already spoiled us about the entire movie, though he said the twist and turns and the full details, it didn't hinder us to watch it ourselves.
I invited Paolo to watch with us, but since their place was not yet as 'good' as before (they were victims of Sendong) I mean, he can't just leave just like that because it is still muddy, and it's hard for him to be out without direct transportation, so he said NO to my offer. G.reject nia akong date! 'chos! But I pormised to watch another horror movie/another entry of MMFF with him, Shake Rattle and Roll 13 is on my top list!
So, there, I was with my sister and her friends, Charity and Monalie.
The whole movie was full of thrill, I admit, I had goosebumps.
But there's something frustrating, there were a lot of cuts, like those scenes I have watched on the trailer were not on the exact movie, I don't know, maybe the cinema just cut it for a shorter time.
I like the story line as well, *thumbs up for the story board director*
Bang Garcia was totally amazing! :)) Her role was really superb, too bad, she didn't won the best supporting actress, and I don't doubt Eugene Domingo for having the title. :))
Over all, Nice Movie, it didn't made me shout or freak out, but there's something amazing that made me want to watch it again. :)

As we went out the movie house,
OMGGGG @_@
I can't believe what I saw, ENTENG NG INA MO, has the longest line ever!
Well, Congratulations, for having the Top Grossing Film.
*nang dahil sa amin, yumamayan kayo ng bonggang-bongga* xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment