Monday, November 7, 2011

S.2


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
-- my feet.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? 
-- gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? 
--yeeaas.♥
4. Do you plan outfits?
--YUP.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
--excited?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? 
--the leggings that I am wearing right now.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? 
--wait, what?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
--HHAA. it's about a girl, she's a shoplifter, and she's only getting a pen. WTH?!
9. Did you meet anybody new today? 
--NOPE.
10. What are you craving right now? 
--Potato salad. (((: noom!
11. Do you floss? 
-- YES!
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
-- the only food I eat, when I need to loose weight.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? 
--
14. Are you emotional? 
--YES, every girl is.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? 
-- speak english please. (:
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? 
--NO.that must be boring
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? 
--I lick xD
18. Do you like your hair?
--(:
19. Do you like yourself? 
-- yes. i am a kind of narcissist. :D
20. Have you ever met a celebrityI? 
--Yes, when I look in the mirror, hahah. seriously, YES!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? 
-- I haven't tasted any.
22. What are you listening to right now?
--The sound of the air conditioner.
23. How many countries have you visited? 
--
24. Are your parents strict? 
--YES! 
25. Would you go sky diving? 
--YES. for sure!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? 
--hmmm, only if he has time.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
--No, why would I?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
-- my eyes, and my smile. HAHAH. 
29. Have you ever been in a castle? 
--Not yet.
30. Do you rent movies often?
--No, 
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? 
--As of now, I don't have any math class. Ü cheers to that!
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
--yes?
33. Do you own a gun?
--No, that's sick.
34. Can you count backwards from 74? 
--I don't know, I haven't tried.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
--My pillows
36. Brown or white eggs?
--White.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? 
--Nope
38. Ever been on a train?
--Nope.
39. Ever been in love?
--I’m always in love
40. Do you have a cell-phone? 
--YESH.
41. Are you too forgiving? 
--Yes, by all means.
42. Do you use chap stick? 
--No, i only use the one with Nivea's lip balm.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
--Going to class.
44. Can you use chop sticks?
-- sure.
45. Ever have cream puffs?
-- .

No comments:

Post a Comment