Saturday, November 26, 2011

RYAN GOSLING.

Ryan is a good actor. Watching his films made me feel drool about how good and how HOT he is as a man.
It's just sad that they broke up with one of my favorite actress, Rachel McAdams. I just like how the way he portrays his role, more of realistic;with his other leading ladies, he's good at handling them, I mean, in a way that they have chemistry, *yeah, i know the directors will look for a pair that would perfectly match on screen* but with Ryan as the leading man, it's different. I don't know why I am having this Ryan fever. It just so happened that lately,I've watched 3 movies of him as the lead actor.

I have THE NOTEBOOK:

ALL GOOD THINGS:

CRAZY STUPID LOVE:

Plus this, I've searched videos that relates to Ryan and this is what I saw; the sweetest kiss of a couple! 
*though it's 5 years ago*

Sweetest! 
XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment