Thursday, November 3, 2011

JUNIOR. 2nd semester.

8:30. Exactly, I was inside school premise, and when I arrived at the CED lobby, Oh Mheen, there's this guy who approach me and kept pushing me back from where I was walking. O_O yeah, I just followed him and I rode his car, then he's talking, and blab-ing. and kept on begging to be his girlfriend again. We were separated, like literally, for almost 2 weeks I think, it was me, who broke up. Well anyway, there, he was talking and do all shits, then. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I processed all my stuffs, then I was controlled after 15 minutes. :) YAY!
Then disappointing times started, >:(
Seriously? Are they prepared and aware that today will be the start of enrollment? :( I was quite disappointed because I was there lining for the cashier at 10. then all of the sudden, I heard rumors that the in-charge was not prepared, no papers, blah blah blah. >:((( GA STRONG KO!
I went out for lunch, and when I came back, OH MY GHAAD! the line was unexplainable, it was LONG!
And then I started ranting, Good thing, my friends were with me who just and did diverted my attention. :)
It was past 3 pm when I payed my tuition, after which the signing of the COR. :( makastrong gyud kaau aiii! pirma nlang gne, langayon pa gyud. >:(

Anyhow, at exactly 3:45, I am OFFICIALLY ENROLLED! <3
I know, camera is not as good as yours, so I provide you a better copy of my COR. :]]
Now, you have my schedule, you can stalk me. HAHAHAH!

Though the enrollment procedure really suck! I don't want to discuss more further, I can now say that I am still happy, I am now with my close friends, for 2 semesters away from them. We are classmates till the end of this sem, and what happened from my previous enrollment did not happened to me again. :))) 
CHEERS FOR OFFICIALLY ENROLLED!


XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment