Tuesday, November 22, 2011

1NE DAY.


I've been waiting for this movie to available in my downloading site, and finally! last sunday, I was able to visit my suki-site and poof! there you are! *filled with joy*
*AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE*
The movie was sad. :( David Nicholls is brilliant!
I wanted to cry but I can't; instead, I am sad the entire night.
It only leaves me with one moral lesson.
Don't take the love of your significant other for granted.
Because, when time comes, when God will get the most important person in your life, all you could ever do is regret. No amount of cursing, or liters of tears could revive the life of that certain person.
We all have that one person who gives meaning to our lives and we value them, we must not focus on the things that they can't afford to do, but instead we must appreciate every little thing that they gave and will give, for us to be happy.
Whether if its our boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend and family. We must L♥VE them and be thankful to God that He gave us priceless gifts. (:

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment